Interesting, I was able to join the test session at Lime Rock, even though it doesn't show I'm part of the network. Well, cross fingers that it works for the race!
Edit: Thanks for the evening of racing! Unfortunately I had multiple disco problems.
- Lime Rock, in the "Ford Racing Beige" Mustang, disco'ed just after practice ended, couldn't re-join.
- Laguna Seca, in one of the red Mustang GT350's, got to the grid after practice but my controls weren't working!! Quickly back to the Options window to reset them but couldn't get back in time to get on the grid. Watched the race through the monitor though, that was cool.
- Watkin's Glen (first time) in one of the Daytona Coupes, practice & race went went fine, actually was having fun keeping up with the Corvettes & GT40s that were too busy battling amongst themselves to notice little ol' me in there. :)
- Watkin's Glen (second time) again in a Daytona Coupe, most of you Vettes etc took off and went over the horizon, but I did have one nice battle with a GT40 until one of them racin' thangs put me off into the gravel. ;)
- Modello, in beige Mustang again, did bone-headed charge into the first corner which hopefully didn't put anyone else in the gravel other than me (sorry), then got disco'ed about 5 laps into the race. Oh well...
Anyway, great fun - thanks for hosting the event, and I'm looking forward to the next.