Lots of fun today!!
The paddock arrangement was quite interesting - it was nice to be able to watch a complete run from one spot at the top of the lot. Once the spectators were arranged behind the staging line, it was much better for the timers to see who was up next from the tent.
Some additional thoughts:
- I'm starting a petition to ban "El Jalapeno" from the mic.
- twice in one season is far too often to see Mr. Physk in PJ's.
- my ears are still ringing from Motorhead Michael's Aural Assault vehicle.
- when it's too cold to drive barefoot, dress socks will do
- what happens in the M3, stays in the M3
- I love Cookie Monster
- Chris B has yet to develop that healthy fear of death
- something about working at Canadian Tire Carling makes you drive really fast...
- Yarises have ABS; Shawn B now has square tires
- The Eurotrash team can take a good ribbing and keep on smiling and driving really fast.
First and foremost - MCO is filled with awesome folk who are great to spend a day with! On top of that we have some seriously fast (and getting faster) drivers in this club!! Be proud
Thanks to all involved.